Archive for 'Fundraising'
Please help support Blake High School AfterProm by having dinner (dine-in or out) from Cheeburger Cheeburger in Olney on Tuesday, April 2nd.
Please print and present the flyer (attached) and AfterProm will receive 20% of the total!!
18163 Village Center Drive, Olney MD
The Blake High School Annual Used Book Sale kicks off it’s 6th year. The sale is held in a storefront of the Cloverly Center at 15519 New Hampshire Avenue. The book sale held throughout the month of February is one of the PTSA’s most successful fundraisers and there are many ways that all Blake parents, teachers and students can help.
- Donations – Have gently used books, CDs, video games and other media that you want out of your house? Bring them to the Book Sale. Donations are being accepted now, drop your donations off today.
- Onsite Help – Love books and have some extra hours to volunteer – there are many opportunities at the Book Sale. If you’re interested in volunteering click the link to sign up for the assignment that best suits you. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C054EA8AA2EA13-blakes
- Buy, Buy, Buy – Come to the book sale as often as possible. Bring your friends, bring your family. Help spread the word, the ore people who attend the book sale the more successful we’ll be. Feel free to print the attached flyer and distribute it to friends, family, businesses, your church, and other places you frequent.
The Book Sale allows the PTSA to fund some of its most important programs, Including its Scholarship Fund. For complete details view the attached flyer and do your part today.
We Need Your Help – Support This Year’s After Prom
This year’s Prom is rapidly approaching and the parents of the PTSA are committed to providing a safe drug and alcohol free After Prom in order to keep our teens safe. As in year’s past the After Prom this year will be held at Dave & Busters’s in Rockville from 12:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m.
And, as in year’s past the After Prom is sponsored, organized, paid for, chaperoned and managed onsite by the PTSA – in other words you!!!
Our first goal is to raise fund to host the event.
We are asking every family that can to make a monetary contribution to help cover the cost of After Prom. The cost of After Prom is about $54.00 per student – a cost that is not completely covered by the cost of Prom or After Prom tickets. So we’re asking every family that can to make a cash donation of $54.00 (or any amount that you can).
There are two ways to make your donation:
- Write a check made payable to
Blake High School After Prom and mail it to Blake High School PTSA, 300 Norwood
Road, Silver Spring, MD 20905.
- Or even simpler make an online donation using Paypal by clicking this link:
All donations are tax deductible (Federal Tax ID# 52-2107345). Questions? Direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact
Donate today…our kids are counting on us…we hope that we can count on you!!
Mamma Lucia – Olney Location
Wednesday, February 29th
5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Enjoy a night out at Mamma Lucia’s in Olney or bring dinner home to your family! Either way, will help raise funds for Blake’s After-Prom.
Eat-in, carry-out, or delivery — Mamma Lucia will donate 8% of all sales from 5pm to 9pm. We encourage your participation as you take a night off from cooking and enjoy visiting with other Blake families and friends.
Please bring this flyer with you.
18224 Village Center Drive
Olney, MD 20832
5th Annual USED BOOK and MEDIA SALE
Enjoy a night out at Chick-Fil-A or bring dinner home to your family! Either way will help raise funds towards Blake’s After-Prom activities. Chick-Fil-A will donate 20% of all Blake sales incurred during the evening.
Blake’s Dine In or Out Night
Thursday, February 10th Read more »
Blake’s Dine In/Out Night – After-Prom Fundraiser
Mamma Lucia – Olney Location
Wednesday, January 19th
5:00 p.m. to Closing
Enjoy a night out at Cheeburger Cheeburger in Burtonsville or bring dinner home to your family!
Either way will help raise funds towards Blake’s After-Prom activities.
Cheeburger Cheeburger will donate 20% of Blake sales incurred during the evening.
Greek Islands Grill